Friday, January 13, 2012

The pov playoff picks - round two

Submitted via phone due to my crazy work and school schedule:

- Saints (-4) over 49ers

The Saints are too hot; that said, this line is way too high. It should be a pick 'em.

Saints 24 - 49ers 17

- Broncos (+14) over Patriots

The last game was closer than the final score. T.C. will keep it close. How can you doubt him after last week?

Patriots 31 - Broncos 21

- Baltimore (-9) over Houston

I already don't like this pick, but I can't take T.J. Yates in the road in the playoffs against Ray Lewis.

Baltimore 27 - Houston 17

- Green Bay (-9) over NY Giants

I was ready to take the Giants. All week I was ready to do it. But way too many people are on their bandwagon now, and Eli isn't very hood when people expect him to be. Pack rolls.

Green Bay 34 - NY Giants 17

Last week against the spread: 2-2
Last week straight up: 3-1 (I got tebowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment