Sunday, November 11, 2012

2012 NFL Week Picks - Week 10

Due to a nasty cold that's kept me on my back for four days, only quick picks this week. The lines seemed much more difficult to pick this week, so perhaps Vegas is adjusting. Either way, I wouldn't take these to the bank with my cold holding me back.

Last week against the spread: 9-5
Last week straight up: 10-4

Season against the spread: 75-54-3
Season straight up: 89-43

Thursday Night:

Colts (-3.5) over Jags

Sunday Early:

Giants (-4) over Cincinnati
Tennessee (+6) over Miami
Minnesota (+3) over Detroit
New England (-13) over Buffalo
New Orleans (+1) over Atlanta
Tampa (-3) over San Diego
Denver (-4) over Carolina
Baltimore (-9) over Oakland

Sunday Late:
Seattle (-6) over NY Jets
Dallas (-1) over Philadelphia
San Francisco (-13) over St. Louis

Sunday Night:
Chicago (-1) over Houston

Monday Night:
Pittsburgh (-13) over Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment