Friday, May 21, 2010

Bizarre!

Take a look at this picture, taken at a meal involving three parties with "influence" in the greater New York area:

- Mayor Michael Bloomberg (Center of the picture)
- Rap "artist" and general tool, Jay-Z (right side)
- And the newest bad boy in town, New Jersey Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov ... or as Bill Simmons calls him, Mutant Russian Mark Cuban. He's six foot seven, a billionaire 13 to 18 times over, and sounds like a bad guy in a Die Hard movie.

I'm so excited for the Prokhorov era I might actually have to learn how to spell his name so that I can avoid having to look it up every time I want to write about him. The fact that this event, breakfast with these three men, actually happened ... well, it blows my mind. This could be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment